Organica Engineering can offer assistance in helping manage environmental aspects and impacts of a building, project or orgainsation.
Building Environmental Audits
Organica Engineering has extensive previous involvement in operational energy, water and materials efficiency auditing for buildings.
We will draw from our experience with other organisations we have assisted through the completion of energy audits, strategy plans, and capital works assessments.
Organica Engineering and our associates have conducted many environmental audits and environmental management system (EMS) implementation projects.
The benefits of a good environmental management system include:
- Helping organisations to meet government requirements to manage and report on their energy efficiency and other resource efficiency opportunities.
- Help managers to be aware of and to proactively manage EPA legal requirements (such as any changes in requirements in dealing with waste).
- To help identify and target funding opportunities (such as energy efficiency initiatives, and federal funded grants).
- To demonstrate compliance with requirements for implementation of formal Environmental Management Systems to reduce environmental impacts.
- To reduce environmental legal risks through demonstrating due diligence.
- To track and recognise the achievements over the year of the management and / or staff initiatives (such building upgrades, green purchasing, and environment committees).
We pride ourselves with a unique mix of energy, enthusiasm, professionalism and technical skills which we would be excited to bring to your project.